Below we describe the purposes for which we use these technologies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies (always on)
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- moove_gdpr_popup: is used to save your Cookie Setting Preferences.
- stripe_mid / stripe_sid: are provided by Stripe, the payment gateway we use for making credit card transactions on the website. They allow online transactions without storing any credit card information and provide fraud prevention.
- PHPSESSID: enables our website to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. (expires when you close your browser)
- woocommerce_cart_hash / woocommerce_items_in_cart: is used to know when the cart data changes. It contains information about the cart as a whole.
- wp_woocommerce_session : us to get where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
- __paypal_storage__: is used for making a safe transaction through PayPal.
3rd Party Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to their use. Our website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information, and keeping this cookies enabled helps us to improve our website.
- _ga: registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _ga_#: is sed by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
Cookies consent log
The Consent Log features stores all data in our WordPress website database. The data stored includes: Consent Date, User IP address, Cookies Accepted and User Email (for logged-in users). Cookies consent expires after 365 days.